[bookport] Re: sTRANGE BOOKPORT BEHAVIOR

  • From: "Sharon Hamm" <shotzy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 10:34:58 -0600

Hello list, I have also got that same message that Amy got with the bookport
but it was when I was listening to it. The bp would stop saying the names of
files as I would go through them. If I tried to play a file it wouldn't
play. I'd have to take the card out and put it back in again for it to work.
I'd get that message that she got. I'd then take the card out and put it
back in again and everything would be fine.
Don't know what's going on.
Sharon