[bookport] Re: Senneiser PX100 headphones vs. Senneiser PX100 headphones

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <ralfaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 10:48:23 -0500

Hello.

Below are 2 links to information regarding both of these models from
www.headphone.com

The bottom line is that the px200 is a closed headphone design where the
px100 is an open design.   Follow these links and you can read their
opinion.  Personally, I am glad I have the px100 and not the other.
PX100
http://www.headphone.com/layout.php?topicID=3D3&subTopicID=3D26&productID=
=3D002008
0010