[bookport] reformating question

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 11:47:16 -0500

I'm not having any problems with my two cards, but I was just curious how often
you're supposed to reformat them?
I typically load a pretty large number of files onto the card, erase the books
slowly as I'm done with them, and every so often load a few more back on it. I
honestly have never reformatted them at all.
Now the other question is, I'm aware that reformatting the card wipes
everything off of it, so where would I find the instruction manual to load back
on it. I know the CD which came with the transfer software has the manual, but
it's no longer up-to-date.
I do of course know that the manual can be found in the Book Port Transfer
submenu of the programs menu, and since it opens in Internet Explorer I assume
it is an html file, but where would I browse to actually find it and send to
the book port?
Thank you.
Tiffany
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx