[bookport] Re: reformating question

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 08:14:30 -0500

You don't need to reformat unless you are having problems.

>>> tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/06/04 11:47AM >>>
I'm not having any problems with my two cards, but I was just curious how =
often you're supposed to reformat them?
I typically load a pretty large number of files onto the card, erase the =
books slowly as I'm done with them, and every so often load a few more =
back on it. I honestly have never reformatted them at all.=20
Now the other question is, I'm aware that reformatting the card wipes =
everything off of it, so where would I find the instruction manual to load =
back on it. I know the CD which came with the transfer software has the =
manual, but it's no longer up-to-date.=20
I do of course know that the manual can be found in the Book Port Transfer =
submenu of the programs menu, and since it opens in Internet Explorer I =
assume it is an html file, but where would I browse to actually find it =
and send to the book port?
Thank you.
Tiffany
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20