[bookport] Re: recording with the bookport and gold wave sound editor

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:35:15 -0600

I would say yes, but I haven't tried it. It should be possible, if it isn't already (a suggestion). It would make production on the bookport more simply, although I doubt everybody has gold wave. I have the evaluation copy, but am thinking on buying it. A very nice program, I might add.

Tyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Kennedy" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>