[bookport] Re: Large CF card concerns, plus a reliable way to crash your bookport.

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:31:54 -0600

That is helpful.  I tend not to put music on my  Bookport, however, that
could change and I was simply wondering how many files could bring on
trouble.
I suppose that the wisest course of action here is to create more
folders with fewer files in each rather than fewer folders with lots of
files in them.