[bookport] Re: recording problem may be a software problem

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:45:20 -0500

If you're in the memo folder, use either number and zero or zero and
star (I forget which) to get back out of it.  If you get recording
paused, you have to resume it, and then stop it before you can get out
of the folder.  I had a small oddity with recording on the latest
firmware, but I don't remember it being a major problem.