[bookport] Re: random play

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:30:48 -0600

The one thought I had on the subject of random play was that the transfer tool
could be made to generate a random playlist and send the files to the BP in the
random order.  The order would not change once the files were on the BP, but
the user would get a different order every time the transfer was made.  I know,
I know, it's not *really* a true random play, but it's more random than what we
have now, and would place the entire burden of randomization on the transfer
tool instead of on the firmware of the BP.
Just another pipe dream from Sarah.