[bookport] Re: random play

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:30:30 +1300

Hi Tom and list:

If you set the sleep timer to zero and set automatic file advance to yes, would it not play all night now? Does it actually stop at the end of a folder now regardless of that automatic file advance setting?

I understand wnating a random play feature. It is already a feature in some digital audio players, without being particularly partial to any format. But if you're just looking for constant uninterrupted playing, maybe the capability you want is already there?

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>