[bookport] Re: questions, observations.

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:17:23 -0400

The Help key did not change.  You still have the same firmware as you had =
yesterday.  Can you give me any more info?

>>> micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, September 15, 2004 4:01:57 PM >>>
Hi, Larry.  Where do I start.  I guess when it comes to testing betas, =
APH=20
giveth and APH taketh away.  We get to hear the help function key work in =
a=20
beta and then lose it until the next release.  I myself find that to be=20
frustrating.  I hope that the release will come very soon indeed.  How =
soon=20
is soon, smile.  Thank you.  Keep up the great work guys.

Michael Massey
----- Original Message -----=20