[bookport] Re: questions, observations.

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:38:54 -0600

Hello, Steve.  Thank you very much for your response.  Yes, indeed, I read
the agreement before I started using the beta software for the Book Port.
Of course, betas are just what APH or GW Micro or any other companies say
they are--betas.  I did not intend to harshly criticize APH; I was surprised
that the feature was not usable as I thought it would be usable even up to
the final release.  Again, thank you for your response.

Mike