[bookport] Re: proprietary rechargeable batteries

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:21:41 -0500

Yeah, it's like the bar, or the stream. Ninety-five here near Chicago. If the power grid gets overloaded, I can still read for days without charging.

At 04:07 PM 6/23/2009, you wrote:
How interesting! What is the Beach? Is it yet another offering by the people who make the Victor Stream and the Victor Wave?

I'm really tempted to hit the send button before explaining this is just a small attempt at humor on a day where the temperature here is 97° and our air conditioning system here at work is broken so that the inside temperature is 89.

Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>