[bookport] Re: power

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 12:48:42 -0800

If you're thinking about using something similar to what cellphones use, we'll
have to have a cradle type gizmo into which we would plug in the bookport or
its battery pack.  Comparing that situation to the current one, that's adding a
nuisance gfactor.  Personally I like the present situation.  We just have to be
gentle with replacing batteries.  I probably sound like a party pooper here. But
I'm so in love with the bookport the way it is!  That doesn't mean that I don't
think some changes could be great.  Bare in mind that I've had my bookport only
since September and I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go to the web
braille and bookshare sites.  (big Grin.)
Lois