[bookport] Re: power

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 14:54:36 -0600

Just a comment about the part of the message wanting different buttons.  My
vote would be to keep the same buttons or something very close to the same
because they are much easier for a person to feel and find, particularly if
they have some loss of feeling in their fingers.  And, please keep the high
contrast numbers and letters for those who have the vision to read them.