[bookport] please change the subject

  • From: "Catalina and Tristan" <catroi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 13:25:11 -0500

shiesh people. Time to change the baby's diaper.

Anyway, I do have a BP question. I have a book in my BP that is not being seen by my computer. I want to delete the file. I don't understand why BP can see the file but not my computer. Thanks

Catalina and Tristan
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
Audrey Hepburn
Email and MSN: catroi@xxxxxxx