[bookport] ot: Robert Clark's Tag Line

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:56:03 -0400

Robert, I notice you have really interesting tags at the end of your messages. Did you plan the one included with this message? Whether or not you planned it, it is the concise version of what you were talking about in your message. It inspired me to respond to something that happened to me today in a more proactive way than I might have on another day. I know it's not really on topic here. This just seemed too good to pass over without comment.

Monica Willyard

Robert Clark wrote:
The blind dont have a voice? Well the mighty oak tree grew out of a tiny acorn but it took time.

You have a voice, use it! Dont wait for me, or anyone else. Start spealking out, campaign for change, do something positive.

And in the meantime, I will be happy to take that boat anchor off your hands.

Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and instead of bleeding, sings.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx