[bookport] Re: only feature I don't like

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:17:11 -0500

I agree the help feature or a keylearn mode, perhaps these are
the same, would be very good to have. I also agree that removing
functions is not really a good idea. I still make the case for an
easy way to query the current page and to reset the page counter
such that it starts from point X rather than the beginning of the
file.