[bookport] Re: only feature I don't like

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:25:48 -0500

If we decide to do away with max and min volume, can we assign a
function for saying file percentage or current page or both? I
know this can be done when the unit is reading with the number
eight either one press or by holding it down, but I don't
particularly like having to start the reading process to get this
information. Probably something further down on the wish list
would be a way to renumber pages as reported by bookport such
that I can read past all the introductory material in a book and
when I actually come to page 1 be able to set the Book Port to
say page 1. Then the goto page really means what it would mean to
a sighted reader.