[bookport] Re: .ogg format support

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:24:23 -0400

Hi.
        CDEX, which is quite speech friendly,
        http://cdex.n3.net
        will do this for OGG, but not for WMA. I believe you can only decode
WMA through programs like Total Recorder
        http://www.totalrecorder.com
        or another program that can capture the output of the sound card. If
anyone knows of a better and shorter way to convert WMA into MP3 without
playing them into such a program, I'd love to hear of it.
        Aman