[bookport] offset error: buffer overflow, moving on. offset error: buffer overflow, moving on... ... ...

  • From: "Simon Jaeger [simon4599]" <simon4599@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:19:13 -0400

Hello list,

I have about 200 mb of books and a few songs in mp3 transfered to my 256 mb
card. My folder structure is something like this:

a few music files
a few text files
six more musidc files
memo folder
text folder
notes folder

inside text folder
a bunch of text files, harry potter folder.
inside harry potter folder, all seven hp books and a fanfics folder. Inside
fanfics folder, a bunch of authors and inside those the books for those authors.

I find that when listening to music and then navigating back to certain fanfic
folders, especially large harry potter fanfics, I get this message in the
subject line. It just keeps repeating, and I always have to be careful not to
press read without using the sentence keys first, otherwise it's back to
defaults, and I lose my place in the book. Can anyone tell me why this is?

And no, I have not tried reformatting.

Simon