[bookport] Re: not only audible, but mp3's problems also

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 01:06:19 -0500

Sounds like you are right.

At 12:24 AM 7/13/2006, you wrote:
I formatted the CF card using a card reader. I then loaded a few songs in mp3 format onto the card, and tried to play them on my computer. they played just fine. I tried to play the same files on my bookport, after re-formatting the card on my bookport and reloading the songs. it still has the same hiss. thanks for the suggestion, but i think the BP has become ill and needs to visit APH. <sigh>

       Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>