[bookport] Re: no traffic

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <donttreadonme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:41:43 -0500

Hello,

Agreed, that's a good thing.

Otto

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sandy Licht
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:32 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: no traffic

Things are just quiet...  I'm glad no one seems to be having problems.

At 08:03 PM 1/29/2008 -0500, you wrote:
>Pam,
>
>I thought maybe bell south had blocked my lists.
>
>Otto

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to
you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I
will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring
you back from captivity.