[bookport] Re: new unit proposal / rechargeable batteries?

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:17:42 -0500

I haven't really timed the batteries.  I use the 15-minute ones that
Target and Walmart sell.  I usually run them down to 50% or so nad
recharge them, get them too low and memo recording fails.  Since they
only take 15-minutes to recharge and I have four of them, I just swap
them whenever I'm in the mood.