[bookport] Re: new unit proposal / rechargeable batteries?

  • From: "Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.)" <j.cosgrove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:55:30 +0100

Hello James and List

I have not heard of a USB adaptor and cable being plugged directly into a wall
socket?  I do not think we have such things in the UK.  However, if this is the
case, then, of course,  APH would need to remember the different types of
electrical voltages and plugs around the world.  I am personally happy with
batteries.

Julia.