[bookport] Re: new navigation problem

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:22:54 -0500

I'm actually running into this occasionally and I'm not even running the beta yet. I have several folders, but let's just say that I'm deleting a podcast that I've finished with from my podcasts folder. I then go into my Audible folder to continue listening to my Audible book and I'm not even close to the place where I left off. Setting bookmarks doesn't seem to work either because those are being deleted. This just started happening for me about two days back.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx Check out my blog at http://ccongdon.wordpress.com or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat