[bookport] moving txt files

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:43:38 -0500

Hi;
My apologies if this seems a bit basic but I was trying to do something that
should have taken five minutes and well here I am.  I have converted some
openbook files to txt files.  I then made a bookport folder and tried simply
copying them into the folder.  Although the titles copied when I tried to
listen to any of the files I get the dreaded "playing unfiltered files not
supported".  I initially thought that the txt files might not have been
converted correctly but they open and read quite nicely with notepad.
Any ideas are welcome.
Richard