[bookport] Re: making ethernet cables and wiring

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:24:02 -0500

I have the tools and wire for making both phone and Ethernet cables. I have given both a try several times and just can't do it. Yes I can crimp on the ends but I don't think a blind person or some one with out sight can get the small wires exactly where they go. I consider my self fairly mechanically adept but this is not to say no blind person could do it. Radio shack has both and will be happy to sell them to you. Whether you are able to achieve either or both tasks pleas keep us informed.

  Phil Parr.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy R Schmidt" <jerschmi22@xxxxxxxxx>