[bookport] Re: lock beep

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 19:42:20 -0400

Shannon,

Yes, the unit still comes on but the lock  beep doesn't sound.  I agree, I'd
like to have a complete power down when locked but that's not how it's set
up. Nevertheless, I'm grateful for the ability to turn the lock beep off as
I'd accidentally awakened my wife several times with it before they added
that feature.  Now, there is peace in the home. <grin>  Lou