[bookport] Re: just got new book port

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:07:30 -0400

Have you connected your BP yet? When you do, you should be prompted to
install the latest versions of both the firmware (the programs on the
device, itself) and the transfer software. In addition, if you want to
do so, you can sign up at the APH site to be a beta tester, in which
case, you'll get the latest and greatest, but be advised that by testing
beta releases, you may encounter some problems from time to time because
this is the nature of being a beta tester. That address to sign up is:

http://www.aph.org/beta=20