[bookport] Re: just got new book port

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:30:57 -0400

You are using the latest release software and firmware.  If you wish to
try the betas, you may go to www.aph.org/beta  .

>>> gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx Friday, April 22, 2005 4:02:46 PM >>>
Hi,
I just received my new book port, and have a question.

I been reading the list here for a week and see there are new ferm ware
for
the machine. When I check my info it says 1.20. I assume this is a
older
version and also the time on the unit says it is june 9 of 2002. my
question
is why is all this information updated since I just ordered this on
april 18
2005. this seems to tell me that my unit is almost 3 years old,
correct?

thanks