[bookport] information

  • From: "Sharon" <afinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 21:40:39 -0400

Hello,
Something just happened that might help someone else. Shortly after getting
my B P, one of my flash cards stopped working and refused to accept a
reformat, either on the unit or on my computer. Larry suggested that I find
another device, such as a camera, and try formatting the card with that
device. I didn't find another device that used flash memory. A short time
ago, someone from book port suggested formatting the unit without a card and
then try formatting the card. It was recommended for another problem.
However, I figured that I had nothing to loose. It worked, and now I have 2
working cards .

Make it a great one

Sharon