[bookport] Re: inaccurate battery readings?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:36:32 -0400

This is pretty normal. When a battery rests, it temporarily regains some
charge, so getting one reading with the BP in operation and a different one
when it's stopped isn't at all unusual. Also, an additional temporary charge
can build up overnight, so that you might even get one reading immediately
after stopping the device and a higher one in the morning.