[bookport] Re: i'maspeaker

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 15:41:52 -0400

Hi Margo

I saw the one you are talking about at JR.com. If that is what you ordered, I
will be interested to know if it is indeed the
stereo model. I think they have changed the models of Imaspeakers that are
available, and I didn't see anywhere on the
description of that one if it is the stereo model or not.

If it is, I might just ordre one. But my mono Imaspeaker does a great job. I
decided to give that one a try because it uses
less batteries. I was worried that because the unit is so small, the stereo
sound wouldn't be noticeable unless you were
righyt in front of it. Can othres comment on this?

Thanks,

Angie

--Original Message Text---
From: Margo
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 00:30:07 -0400

Hi.  Okay, I've been looking at the I'maspeaker information at tdk.com and at
Compusa and at J
and R Music.  Do those of you who use the I'maspeaker use the mono or stereo
speaker
system?  I found what seems to be the stereo version at J and R Music for $16.
Does that sound
about right for them.  It was $34 somewhere--can't recall.

Thanks.

Margo and elmo