[bookport] Re: i'maspeaker

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 19:06:30 +1200

Hi Grant and list:

Don't have the physical measurements handy, though the stereo is bigger than the mono. Power is with two AA batteries for the mono or 3 AA batteries for the stereo. Provided the audio you're listening to is orginally of decent quality, it will sound fine on the Imapseaker while you go about the house. I've used material from Audible, NLS magazines and music from my personal collection. Likewise, the bookport's speech is fine for reading text or Braille files with the Imaspeaker.

Cheers,
Dave