[bookport] Re: hello.

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:12:04 -0400

Matthew,

for the manual, try this url:

http://www.aph.org/tech/bp_info.htm

you'll be able to read it online or download it.

The BP batteries are not rechargable through the usb port, you have to take
them out to recharge them.  That is, of course, if you're using ni-cads or
ni-mhs  or some other rechargeable battery. Most of us on this list find the
BP to be our favorite piece of access technology.  Lou