[bookport] hello

  • From: "REBECCA ILNISKI" <rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:54:29 -0400

Hi everyone. I"m Rebecca Ilniski and I just got my bookport and decided to joint this list to learn more about the bookport. A bunch of the students where I work have started learning the bookport and I got to sit in on some of the computer classes. I also listened to Nolan Crabb's presentation on audio-tips.com and enjoyed it a lot. I got the bookport set up and downloaded the update. Do i have to connect the bookport to get the update in there? I did put some booksa on it last night so would the update be installed already?
Rebecca and Sherman
email rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn only rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
aim rebeccai27