[bookport] Re: has any heard of this divice

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:51:37 -0700

Walt,

Thanks for the idea. I have successfully moved .PDF files to the Freedom Import Printer. Unfortunately, these files usually have a different extension such as .ppg or some other Microsoft Fax/Picture Manager software derivative.

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <Walt@xxxxxxxxxx>