[bookport] Re: going back to old firmware

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:22:09 -0400

The FFMp3 error has been fixed. Just download the latest version of Book =
Port Transfer.

We'll try to duplicate the memo problems you described.

Rob Meredith

>>> richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/16/04 08:14PM >>>
i recorded a voice memo and i plaied it and all of a sudden the file =
started
studdering.  Had to take a battery out and put it back in to fix it.  This
is happening a lot now.  Also sent some mp3 files and herd something about
an fmp3 error.