[bookport] Re: fwd: Please sign the Web Braille Petition

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:32:53 -0400

No, no, no! Enough already of this nonsense. Mr. Cylke has already stated
that the service will be resumed within a couple of weeks and we don't need
this kind of hysterical overreaction. I'm sick to death of this whole topic
and intend to begin filtering out messages with this as a subject--it's only
a waste of time and pandering to the lowest common denominator with a
project that will only get the wastebasket treatment it so rightly deserves,
anyway.

Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 21:57:35 -0400
To: leadership@xxxxxxx,acb-l@xxxxxxx,acb-chat@xxxxxxx,bits@xxxxxxx
From: Earlene Hughes <earlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [acb-l] Please sign the Web Braille Petition

Please help us get Web Braille restored today.  Show your support for
Web Braille by signing the Restore Web Braille Petition, located at,

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/braille/petition.html

I will forward the Petition and its signatures to Frank Kurt Cylke,
NLS Director, fcyl@xxxxxxxx

-- Earlene Hughes

MSN, earlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
         Earlene Hughes, BSIM, MBA
Computer Consulting, Website Management, Computer Training.
Earlene's Audio Paradise
http://www.earlenehughes.com

* ACB-L is maintained and brought to you as a service      *
* of the American Council of the Blind.                    *