[bookport] Re: RFBD books

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:29:09 -0400

Hello.

I'm not sure I'm following here but it works like this.

If you are using the Bookport Transfer software you won't see the title
of the book, you will actually be transfering the file called
"ncc.html", which is the primary control file for DAISY 2.02 books such
as those from RFB&D.

If you are transfering it from within Book Wizard Reader you load the
book into the reader and then use the option from the File menu to send
the book to the Bookport.

Optionally you can also work from Windows Explorer by right-clicking on
the file "ncc.html" and selecting "Send to" and then "Bookport".

The trick to most DAISY books is knowing which file to send. For DAISY
2.02 books it is "ncc.html" and for DAISY/NISO books it is the "*.opf"
(package) file.

Keith

Keith

>>> ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/13/06 12:37AM >>>
Hi listers,
  I attempted to transfer a RFBD Daisy book onto my BP, by the use of
Book
Wizard.  Unfortunately this isn't working.  I have the key and the user
ID
for Book Wizard;  but I don't see the title of the book anywhere when I
try
to transfer the book over to the  BP.
  Any suggestions
Claude Everett

American by chance, Californian by choice

everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of

it than others.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity."

Martin Luther King Jr.

(1929 - 1968),

Strength to Love, 1963\