[bookport] Re: folders

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:09:21 -0400

The only other thing is that while in Book Port Transfer, you have to be
in the Book Port folder listview, where you see the Book Port, in order
for this to work. If you are in the Listview for the files on your PC,
view, then the folder will get created in the wrong place.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206