[bookport] Re: folders

  • From: "Catalina and my Lovable Lab Tristan" <catroi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:00:14 -0500

thank you very much for everyones help.
----- Original Message ----- From: "chase crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 9:57 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: folders

On the Book Port, move to that folder, and press the 2 key to open it. Then you can just play the files with the read key like all of the other files in the root directory. If this
isn't what you were wondering, let me know.
HTH,

Chase Crispin
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:27:37 -0500, Catalina and my Lovable Lab Tristan
wrote:

Great, thanks. ok, another question. While in bookport, how would I get
the files in that folder? thanks again
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>