[bookport] Re: flash card for the BP

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:02:20 -0600

Melissa, go with the 2 gig card.  The BookPort can only use that size at
max.  It will see a 4 gig but will only use 2 gig of it.

At 04:53 PM 2/18/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>I noticed that on the website:
>www.zipzoomfly.com
>that sanddisk has a 4gb and an 8gb card as well.  Was wondering if those
>would work on the bookport?  I'm trying to decide this because I'm going to
>have to have surgery on one of my wrists in a few weeks and need to put
>several audiobooks on one card that will last me for a few weeks.  The 4gb
>and 8gb cards don't say whether they are type 1 or what ever.  I hate to
>keep bugging you all, but I'm trying to find the best solution now so I
>don't mess up.  I didn't see any cf type 1 kingston brand cards for price
>comparison.

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training