[bookport] Re: flash card for the BP

  • From: "Melissa Tucker" <melissatucker4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:53:24 -0500

I noticed that on the website:
www.zipzoomfly.com
that sanddisk has a 4gb and an 8gb card as well.  Was wondering if those
would work on the bookport?  I'm trying to decide this because I'm going to
have to have surgery on one of my wrists in a few weeks and need to put
several audiobooks on one card that will last me for a few weeks.  The 4gb
and 8gb cards don't say whether they are type 1 or what ever.  I hate to
keep bugging you all, but I'm trying to find the best solution now so I
don't mess up.  I didn't see any cf type 1 kingston brand cards for price
comparison.