[bookport] Re: flash card AND RESPONDER NEEDS HELP, TOO!!!!

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:46:51 -0600

But reentering your settings is simple. Don't be afraid to experiment. I promise you. Pushing buttons on your BP will not break it. You really don't have anything to lose at this point, and your Bookport is under warranty if you need to have it repaired. That would be a shame, though. Once you get this little beastie in your hands, you don't ever want to be without it!

At 01:31 AM 12/27/2006, David Allen wrote:
Hi Barb and list:

If E did nothing, perhaps you have pressed 1+3, which locks the unit. Try pressing 1+3 together again to unlock it. Then see if E will exit. Others have suggested removing and replacing the batteries. This should also work, though will reset all settings to default.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Rhodes" <brhodes@xxxxxxxxxxx>