[bookport] Re: flash card

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:58:50 +1300

Hi Sarah and list:

Thanks for the info. Should have thought of that. It is definitely a good starting point.

I've had good luck otherwise with Sandisk cards, and would not hesitate to buy another one that is strictly storage.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>