[bookport] Re: firmware and error checking

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:40:10 -0400

You're right; it doesn't show up on the BP itself. I don't know why,
probably because I don't have such a folder at the moment.

>>> matneyar@xxxxxxx 04/26/05 08:48AM >>>
Hi Rob,

I did delete the folder. That wasn't so much the concern I had. I was
just worried that it could cause a lot of space to be
taken up on a card. This folder did not seem to show up when I cycled
through the list of folders on my BP, though I
could have missed it. If it doesn't show up in the folder listk, it
might take someone a long time to track down the problem
of all the missing space.

Angie