[bookport] Re: false report of card full

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:07:14 -0500

Your root folder is probably full. Try sending to a sub folder.

>>> dlepofsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx 01/30/06 07:52AM >>>
here is another weird one. my flash card has over 300 meg free. I tried

uploading a book that is under 300 meg to it. the transfer program
craps out
partway through reporting that the CF card is full. i tried doing the
clean-up function under the transfer program's options tab. it reported
that
it succeeded in doing this   but the same problem recurred. i prefer
not to
reformat the card right now because it has lots of stuff on it i need
and
haven't backed up.
any ideas out there?