[bookport] Re: false report of card full

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:10:14 -0600 (CST)

Subfolders are a must, especially with a 4GB card. My order-of-MP3's problem would be much worse were it not for subfolders.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Sandy Licht wrote:

I have just recently discovered the joys of using subfolders. In one folder on the BP, I have over 100 books. Because I am placing them in different subfolders within the main folder, there is no sluggishness. The newest beta has also helped the sluggishness problem as well.

At 07:18 AM 1/30/2006, you wrote:
thanks. will try.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218