[bookport] Re: e: Re: nable to send to the list

  • From: "RedBird" <rb60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:22:22 -0700

Sarah, I know this is only a remote possibility, But has your
friend possibly selected the wrong email account when writing to
the list.  I have inadvertently done this, using another one of
my email accounts, and the message didn't make it to the list.
One must use the registered email account to reach the Book Port
list.

Rob Fairclough

Sarah Cranston wrote:
Dave,
Thanks for the suggestion.  The weird thing is that he is
subscribed to the list and is receiving list mail.  But when he
replies to a list message it is
sent and nothing ever shows up anywhere.  He doesn't even get one
of those "mail delivery problems" messages.
Thanks again, and thanks for any other suggestions.
We are beginning to think it might be the particular computer he
is sending from.
Sarah

wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx

To: <